Monday, June 22, 2009

So many things to share…

So many things to share, so much to catch up… But where to start?

My mom had to study for her exams, and that is why I haven’t written much lately…

I am proud to say that I had been a good baby, so my mom could study and pass four exams since I am born, and last week she gave her last MBA exam! Now she started to work on her master thesis, which she plans to give by this October. I promise I will do my best to be a good baby again and I will not to give her any headaches so she can finish it as soon as possible and then have all the time just for me :)

Meanwhile, my dad was invited on a ceremony where he was handed out his master diploma. He was the only MA among 255 graduated students at the UKIM Philology Faculty that were delivered diplomas on the ceremony that day! It wasn’t some ceremony as far as I am concerned, but I am proud of my dad, because he managed to finish his master studies before I was born, and started to work on his doctor thesis right away! He even managed to submit the thesis proposal last week!

Now the summer holiday may officially start!

That means I am back to the pages of my diary :)

No comments: