Thursday, June 25, 2009

The world around me…

I am starting to draw some conclusions about the world around me. It is strange how small things can fascinate me…

I am looking at everything with curiosity, even my own reflection in the mirror. I observe carefully the objects around me; I take time to observe them before I grab them! I am mastering my grabbing skills and anything within my reach is fair game now.

When we are with friends, I try to hear the richness of human interaction. I enjoy watching the antics of other babies, toddlers, and pets, as well as of adults.

I sometimes stop sucking my thumb or my paci just to listen to certain voices and sounds. I especially enjoy when someone coos or makes noises at me, and I try to sing along. That is how I express my excitement! I gurgle, smile, I ooh and coo. And the fun has really begun as I am starting to laugh loud.

No comments: