Thursday, February 26, 2009

Poll on my name is now closed!

As you already know, my mom and dad made a short list out of all your proposals for my name. The short list was made based on the 110 different name proposals that you have been sending to my e-mail address little.mogly@gmail.com. Out of these 110 proposals, 67 (61%) were girls’ names and 43 (39%) were proposals for boys’ names. After that you could vote the short list for the name you liked most.

That was a competition for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize. Votes so far: 109. The poll is now closed, it is time to announce the winners:

Since no. 1 is my dad’s proposal, and no. 3 is my mom’s proposal, the main prize will go to the one who proposed the name no. 2 (17 votes). The prize goes to… aunt Marche (Marija Dimitrijevic)!!!! Yupiiiiiii!!!! Congratulations and thanks for the beautiful name!!!

There is also a special prize that will go to my cousin Ina, for her great dedication and involvement in this project. Thanks you Ina, and I can hardly wait to come out and meet you in person!

However, mom and dad will have ME as a reward, for the rest of their lives!

Once again, I thank all my friends that have sent all these beautiful name proposals and that follow my blog.

No comments: