Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Diary

Hi there, and welcome to my diary!


My temporary name, or my ‘working title’, is Mogly, cause my parents these days feel too excited and confused to think of a real name for me. I guess it is fine, since there are 7-8 months until they should officially name me.


The name Mogly actually came from my aunt Maca, who believes that I will have my dad’s hair and my mom’s eyes.


However, I am a real person, although my mom and dad will see me for the first time at the doctor’s tomorrow.


According to some internet pregnancy calculator, my due date should be March 3, 2009. According to aunt Jinju, I will be Pisces in horoscope for sure. My 10 y.o. cousin Ina is positive that I will be a girl, and her 5 y.o. brother Ivo will do everything to have a male cousin to play with!


My mom is trying to quit smoking (and she is doing well so far) and my dad is talking to me through my mum’s belly. I don’t really understand what he is saying, but I am pretty sure it is something nice cause I can feel his love.

I will write this diary whenever I can, or whenever my mom has time to help me typing.


And if you have better suggestions for my name than Mogly – please, please do help my parents!!! :)

1 comment:

fBSDmon said...

YeY!
Ekstra period ve ceka ;)
Vi posakuvam se najdobro!