Tuesday, June 23, 2009

No, I will not cry!

Yesterday I got one of the most painful vaccines so far. It was some kind of a cocktail of several vaccines. The nurses put first one needle in my leg, then one in my butt, and then they made me swallow some sappy and bland liquid from a spoon! It was irritating and painful. But I am a big girl now so I won’t let them make me cry! That afternoon I was feeling a bit sick and flabby, I had a little higher temperature and I was sleeping a lot. But today I woke up feeling great. I am now ready to play again with my toys and with my fingers and toes, and to smile again to mom, dad, cousins and friends…

This afternoon mom and dad will take me to Ivo, my cousin, who will celebrate his 6th birthday today, in a playhouse called “Boomerang”. My dad will take me to a toy shop to find a birthday present for Ivo – he wished for a car that is driven on a remote control. Ivo and Ina have just arrived from their two-week summer holiday in Greece, and I can hardly wait to see them. I really missed them a lot.

No comments: