Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Сум се паел зељка (Or: I’ve made myself a cabbage)

This is day number 197 and I am 28 weeks! I have 83 days or 12 weeks left, and I am 70.4% of the way there.

By this week, I weigh slightly more than one kilogram, finally some real life measurement. And I am the size of a Chinese cabbage, not that ours are not good a comparable material, they are just not standard uniformed in size as those commie from the east.

I am approximately 38 centimeters from the top of my head to my heels. I can blink my eyes, a movement that my father advices me practicing, should I gain chemical interest, professional prospects, social prosperity and of course some money. Naahh, my dad knows that coming from them at least I shall not want to practice the old art of “шмизлинг”. My eyes also sport lashes. Now these how ever shall be additionally made to stand out by nice unobtrusive decoration some day. As my eyesight develops, I am able to see the light that filters in through my mom’s womb. Of course when there is light and my dad hadn’t decided to have us put to bad.

I am also developing billions of neurons in my brain, yohooo, mathe-mother-mathics, here I come! And I am also adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world. Why fat I have no idea.

I also have this habit of more frequent kicking which drives my mother restless all the time, but my father over thrilled with smiles. Well, can’t have them both parties satisfied all time. BTW, my parent’s are simply great, they are suffering from a group back ache. What a lovely ‘rachitic’ family we are, and life hasn’t fully began.

Last week I went by my cousin Ina to help her with some IT skills, actually I was but a silent observer in the demo, but so was my father. At least, I know some more about Excel than him although he likes to think that life ain’t Excel, life is full of incalculable cells of all kinds, and smells. Well, that’s him at almost his best.

No comments: