Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am full term!

This is day number 260 and I am 37 weeks! I have 20 days or 3 weeks left, and I am 92.9% of the way there. This means that I am full term and that I arrive now, my lungs should be fully mature and ready to adjust to life outside the womb, even though my due date is still three weeks away.

I now weigh around 3 kg and measure a bit over 48 cm, head to heel. I think I also have full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1-4 cm long. My mom and dad heard my heart work on a strange device at my doctor’s, called CTG, and according to that my heart works just fine, although I sometimes feel excited, especially when my mom and dad decide to take me to a R’n’R’ band gig, an exhibition, somewhere “на гости” or some social event in town.

For my mom, it is getting harder and harder than ever to get comfortable enough to sleep well at night. She tries to take it easy through the day — for this may be her last chance to do so for quite a while. She now looks as she has a huge Pilates ball under her blouse, which is growing bigger and bigger every day.

No comments: