Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am 32 weeks now

This is day number 224 and I am 32 weeks now! I have 56 days or 8 weeks left, and I am 80.0% of the way there!

By now, I weigh about 1.6 kg, and I am about 42 cm long. And I am the biggest occupant of my mother's uterus, not that there are 500 others (of course respectively represented in number as the Ohrid framework agreement).

My mom is gaining half a kilo each week, out of which a fair portion of the deal- 50%- goes to me. Ha! I am a respectable, equal nutrition share holder. As a matter (mu njegova) I'll be gaining third up to half of my birth weight in the next 7 weeks as I fatten up for survival outside the womb.

Now I have toenails and fingernails, unpolished but nailee. I will soon start doing that according to my father's ignorance and choice of a color. And Listen to this!!! I have a real hair now! My father hopes it is a curly one (see the photo? that's him when he was 2 yo), my mother that it is full of volume, and I... I hope it will stand in and out through out. My skin is becoming soft and smooth, smelly of ambrosia and tasty as nectar (my dad's note).

Now, the past few days my mom hasn't been feeling well, some running nose, sore throat, and sporadic coughs. So I sleep and rest as much as possible to give her more strength to recover. Or at least my dad likes to think so in his desperate state of not having a clue what to do. Any how, he's been shitty for a while thinking that he is unprepared for my coming.

What does he think, that I am attending specialized course in development of communicative skills with special attention on getting my self introduced properly to my parents, a course delivered by world famous prenatal sociologists? C'mon dad cheer up! It is all about learning in the most optimal time. You're a pedagogue, or? If this has not convinced you in the futility and ungroundedness of your fears, try imagine an actual child delivery. :)

Well, as for my mom, I hope she'll get better in no time. And as they say "it will pass to her as a dog". :)

No comments: