Wednesday, January 28, 2009

35 down, 5 to go

Hi, guys! Today is day number 246 and I am 35 weeks! I have only 34 days or 5 weeks left, and I am 87.9% of the way there.

It's getting tight in-here now that I am 45 cm long. And bit over 2.5 kg And I am finally being compared to my dad's favorite fruit – sweet-as-sin, a juicy, smelly 'диња', melon i.e. Because I am so snug in my mom's womb, I am not likely be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times I kick should remain about the same. Well, what did they expect – to take both my gym and the full equipment with it.

I still have the walls to serve me the purpose of a boxing bag. My kidneys are fully developed now, and my liver can process some waste products. I am now officially member, as my dad puts it, of this shitty world to which I am a full contributor. Ha! Let him be patient for a while, and he'll know what real featrobution is. Most of my basic physical development is now complete — I'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight. OOO right, 5 weeks to go and counting.

The past week was great. I spent a lot of time out there with people. First, last Thursday I was tortured for some good three hours by "I-don't-know-what-I-want,-but-you-should-listen-to-me-and-suffer” gang of people who were trying to 'ги опраат' things in MK cultural life and prosperity by organizing an almost pointless tribune on the topic of blogging and arting. In my dad's words, a typical MK winking and winning style.

During the weekend I was taken to the park by my friend Kalin and we had great time! Actually, Kalin had a great time, playing around with other kids, with his and my parents, with the waiters, while I was in my mom’s belly, waiting to try the delicious soup of Уранија restaurant! After that, I met a new friend – Marko. He is 2,5 yrs old, and he is amazed by books on cars and trains! This will be my next present for my new friend Marko.

But then two nights ago I was amused by the sounds of people cheering about something called baklava (баклава), though I do not know its full meaning. My dad's saying that the second best thing that happened to the world after the dissipitation of the always-hard-cored-закржлаени сендвичи од Метропол. And that it is the sweetest thing in the planet, after me of course.

Although the Baklava music was nice, and the documentary movie was amusing, that night I still haven’t tried of the sweetest baklava that everyone is talking about…

No comments: