Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 182

Please whisper gently for I can hear your breath-ins and breath-outs. The network of the nerves in my ears is better developed and more sensitive than before, so be nice and play no idiotic electro sounds to me.

I am now able and willing to hear both my dad’s and my mom’s voices as they speak both to me and to each other. At times it is difficult to make anything out save some ‘shljapkavi’ and high pitch-echoing sounds that are best described as an stubborn attempt to suck someone’s soul out by lips being tightly closed to each other.

I also inhale and exhale small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of my lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when I am born and take that first gulp of air. And I am continuing to put on baby fat. Far less and slower than mommy but at least I am well fed and offered unbelievable variety of food for now, as I heard that my dad is putting a veto (whatever that is, and where ever that should be out) on mom’s daily nutritious incomes.

I now weigh about a pound and two-thirds, which corresponds to 750 grams, the weight of the Rose Kratoshija contents without the bottle, and measure - from head to heel - 14 inches (35 cm) – the size of an English hothouse cucumber. If English do really grow cucumbers. Now I realize that Strumica cucumbers are a worthy measurement for giants.

If I had been a boy, my testicles would have begun to descend into my scrotum — a trip that will take about two to three days. Since, I am not, I care not about it more than my father who told me that with the newest scientific and surgical prospects it is never too late to change any one’s mind, let not speak of sex.

This is day number 182 and I am 26 weeks now! I have 98 days or 14 weeks left, and I am 65.0% of the way there.

No comments: