Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Чичко Andy and Тетка Elina

As I have some brains to brag with now, I can tell you about my latest social development. Less than two weeks now I met my famous uncle Andy with his girlfriend (a concept I can not still understand being captured here alone). They are JUST great.


Though my uncle Andy is rushing me a bit, since they bought me a book far before I can read, how ever I have no doubts my parents can do it for me at least for some time. The book is titled "Mogly", just like me.


But back to my new friends. Andy and Elina are both very nice, very cute, very smart and very anthropologists, although I have no idea what it means. My father tells me it has to do with people. But then I asked him: "Is it some sort of a doctor?", he turned his eyes around saying that I will learn some day.


Then, I could not stop overhearing my dad’s conversation with Andy and Perica, one of the sincerest and the cutest 'мргод'-looking people on the face of the planet. And A Father to Jana, whom I can hardly wait to personally meet, as we were unofficially and Unconsciously introduced on several occasions.


Oh!, back to the conversation. The three of them are talking about running something that is called a camp full of some friends that I am looking forward to meet. I do not know why, as I have no idea what much of it means, but I am feelin' it being a whale of time…


No comments: