Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby Einstein does wonders!

Few weeks ago I have discovered television. I am still fascinated by the moving pictures and the talking (and singing) heads that come out from that strange box: once my eye reach it, I can’t help myself – I simply must turn my head towards it, whenever my in someone’s arms…

It didn’t took me long to build an attitude for certain TV programs. Beside my favorite sports TV shows (‘The strongest man’ on EuroSport channel, and sometimes a good football game), my definitely No. 1 is Baby Einstein DVDs! My favorite video stories are Baby Mozart, Baby Galileo, Baby’s First Moves and Baby Monet.

Baby Einstein is a line of multimedia products (and toys) that specializes in interactive activities for children aged 3 months to 3 years old. Subjects such as classical music, art, and poetry are prominently explored. These products are currently made by a division of the Walt Disney Company, marketed under the slogan, "Where Discovery Begins". Baby Einstein DVDs are very popular with many parents who desire to provide an early boost to their children's cognitive development.

Although my mom and dad don’t allow me to watch it very often, cause they believe that too much TV is not too healthy, when I am cranky or simply not in the mood the only thing that helps (after my parents have tried everything else) is watching Baby Einstein DVDs! I sometimes am able to watch it for more than one hour, have a 30 minutes nap, wake up and that continue to watch it again for another hour!

That is why my parents admit that Baby Einstein really does wonders!

No comments: