Friday, July 31, 2009

All my “good mornings”

I love mornings! I love when the sun comes out! I love when I see my mom and dad above my bed, kissing me and wishing me good morning!

But what I love most about mornings is their faces when they first see me: they are amazed -- and sometimes even shocked -- by my new posture every morning in my bed, and they wonder how in the world I’ve managed to get there!?!?!

I never cry to call them when I am awake, I usually just patiently wait for them to remember to check on me! And then they come to wish me good morning. Can you imagine their reaction when they see me smiling at them in an impossible posture?

After some time, when they’ve calmed down from the first shock, they started to record these postures of mine, so here are some of them. Note the posture on the first photos – that is the night posture, the sleeping posture. Now, watch the postures in the morning. Amazing, isn’t it?

These are simply all the different ways I wish them a good morning, too.


No comments: