Friday, October 31, 2008

My new London friends

Hi guys!

Yes, I am still here, enjoying London and meeting new friends!
Kate and Paul Reid live and work in London in the past several years. Katie, Alex, Delphine, Paul, Emma, Melissa, Ally and the other Emma are also Londoners, and are part of BBH London team. I also met: Ramon from Spain, Nikolay from Bulgaria, Irene from Denmark and Tobias from Germany, who are all part of BBH Compass Writers network. Great guys, all of them!

In the last few days I was getting to know the city, Soho and West End better, including: the Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Cabinet War Rooms, Downing Street, The National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London Trocadero, Piccadilly Circus, Berwick Street Market, Oxford, Covent Garden, St. Paul’s Church, Royal Opera House, Institute of Contemporary Arts, Millennium Bridge, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, Big Ben, and so on.
My mom and dad also took me to see some more of London highlights, such as: royal parks and gardens (Hyde Park, Regent’s Park and Kensington Garden), Sherlock Holmes residence, Camden markets, Portobello road, Shakespeare’s relative’s restaurant, China Town, and of course - famous London pubs and bars.

And I was enjoying every minute of it!

I am leaving London today and I am very sad about it. I liked London a lot! It was love at first sight!

My next station is Sofia, Bulgaria. I’ll write from there.

See ya!

No comments: