Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I am about the size of a kidney bean!


Today is day number 57 and I am 8 weeks!


Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from my little hands and feet, my eyelids practically cover my eyes, breathing tubes extend from my throat to the branches of my developing lungs, and my "tail" is just about gone. In my brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways.


You may be betting on my sex, and daydreaming about me as one sex or another, but the external genitals still haven't developed enough to reveal whether I will be a boy or a girl.


Either way, I am about the size of a kidney bean now, and I am is constantly moving and shifting, though my mom still can't feel it.


I have 223 days or 32 weeks left, and I am 20.4% of the way there.

No comments: