Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stretching and kicking - like Bruce Lee

This is day number 78 and I am 11 weeks! I am now about 3.5 cm long head to bottom, which is about the size of a fig, and I am now almost fully formed. My hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under my gums, and some of my bones are beginning to harden.


I am already busy kicking and stretching, and although I feel like Bruce Lee my tiny movements are so effortless they more look like water ballet than like karate! These movements will become more frequent as my body grows and becomes more developed and functional. However my mom won't feel my acrobatics for another month or two — nor will she notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that my diaphragm is forming.


My mom is feeling a bit more energetic now and she can even go buy a paper on her own! Her belly is starting to show more and she started to buy pregnancy clothes. Only the hormones are giving her a hard time, but all of it is for a good cause, right?


I have 202 days or 29 weeks left, and I am 27.9% of the way there.


No comments: